Dates to Remember
Registration is ongoing.
Please register your child as soon as possible.
February 17 - Family Day Holiday
March 7 - PA Day - No Classes
March 10 - March 14 - March Break
April 18 - Good Friday - School Closed
April 21 - Easter Monday - School Closed
JK KINDERGARTEN INFO NIGHT
May 15, 6:30pm - 730pm
May 19 - Victoria Day - School Closed
June 6 - PA Day - No Classes
June 27 - Last Day of School
All students who carry EPI-PENS are eligible for a FREE EPI-PEN POUCH from EPIPEN.CA, REGISTER ONLINE OR CALL
199 Berrigan Drive
Nepean, Ontario K2J 5C6
Attendance Line: 613-825-0092 ext 500
IF THE BUSES ARE CANCELLED due to extreme weather, please note the following:
For purposes of recording the safe arrival of all our students please follow these steps:
If your child usually takes the bus, DO NOT phone in their absence, we know that they will be absent and it ties up our phone lines and answering machine.
- If your child is a walker, you MUST call in their absence.
- If you choose to drive your child to school, you MUST pick your child up by 3:00 p.m. or be prepared to pick them up earlier if the weather conditions get worse over the course of the day.
Please check the local radio stations, local TV stations or www.ocdsb.ca for up-to-date bus cancellations. If the buses are cancelled the school is open, unless otherwise stated on the school board website.
EXTENDED DAY PROGRAM FOR SEPTEMBER 2014
Registration for the OCDSB's Extended Day Program for next year is underway.
- FOR THOSE CURRENTLY IN EDP:
- If your child is already enrolled in the program, please see the Early Childhood Educator in the program for a form to continue care for next year
- FOR THOSE WISHING TO JOIN EDP:
- If your child is not enrolled in the program and you wish to start in September, please go to the OCDSB's website http://www.ocdsb.ca/programs/ExtendedDayProgram/Pages/default.aspx for information about the program. Please fill in the registration form posted there and return it as directed on the website.
If you have questions about the program, please contact email@example.com or phone 613-239-2378.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE
While registration is an on-going process, we have set the date of Friday, February 21st to have all District registration forms in the Early Learning Program office. This date allows for us to plan more accurately for staffing when we have advanced understanding for the number of children coming to the program. We encourage parents to let us know in advance so that we can be fully prepared for September.
PEANUT FREE LUNCH SUGGESTIONS